Tuesday 20 December 2011

The hiatus is over

Ah, who would have predicted today will be the epic day! After all, it has been exactly 325 days that I havent written my mind (you see, I've spoken it all this while) and though my absence from the blogging scene has been in my thoughts, poking and prodding me oftimes during the not-much-to-do days, my actions were far from it. Until today. This moment.

And boy, am I glad or what! I am suddenly possessed with the energy (oh, you can argue that I have just had this full breakfast) and obsessed with the idea to draft, edit, complete and publish this post before I get up from this well cushioned seat. I dont remember when I had this feeling last. When I started writing my first blog, perhaps? Frankly, the reasons are still the same. My siblings have slowly, surely and committedly trudged their way into the blog-o-sphere while I have been decidedly lackadaisical in recent times. Until today.

I could cite a number of well arguable reasons to support my lazy-bum-phenomenon. Closing down our existence of 7 years in 30 days, packing it strictly in 4 big and 2 small suitcases, setting up life in a foreign place ~7500 Kms away, getting used to the new culture, new accent and their queer way of life, learning to survive (and thrive!) with what you have, zeroing on places to call home, investing in both necessities and comfort and accumulating material possessions along the way, building new social network from ground up while retaining the happy ties with last one and oh, not to forget the pleasurable exploits that come with exploring new places and sharing digital memories with your loved ones. So, there! I am sure you will agree that I have been so darn busy. Until today. 

I am ecstatic, today has happened. And I am convinced, if I keep believing in 'if it is to be, it is up to me', today will happen more regularly. At least, once a fortnight, I believe.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Alpha Queen!

    I hope you will find your stay comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, Mr. Fox :)
    It is up to me to make my stay comfy.

    ReplyDelete